All about me



Good Morning Guys!

My name is Liv and I am 16 years old. In this post I will tell you guys a little about myself. So, let's get it started!
First of all, I am trying to think of three words that describe me and my personality the best. And honestly, it is not as easy as I imagined it to be!
I would definitely say I am a thoughtful and self-critical. Also, I really am adventurous. I love finding new experiences and trying new things.
You can definitely make a difference between the person I am online to the person I am in real life. In my opinion, many people feel more secure on the internet just because you can do whatever and people don't even see it necessarily. You have time to think of a response for example, because there is nobody actually facing you. So, yes, I would definitely say I am a different person in real life.
In general, I  use social media like Snapchat, Instagram, and Facebook. I share pictures and experiences with my friends and also stay in touch with people I don't get to see often. I communicate a lot with my friends via messages. Just to talk about stuff and make plans to meet up.

No automatic alt text available.
This picture was taken on vacation in Italy. You can see the top of the mountain we climbed on it and in front the ocean. This represents me and my blog by emphasizing my love to travel.

Comments

  1. I love the theme and idea of your blog. I can't wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to become an exchange student

Story Time

Travel interview