30 random questions to get to know to me

1. Do you sleep with your (closet) doors open or closed? Lol, I don't care!
2. Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?
  Out- I always wrap the blanket around me.
3. Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of a bees? Bear.
4. Do you have freckles? Yes.
5. What is your biggest pet peeve? When people lie to me, and I can tell, and they know I can tell, but they still do it anyway.
6. What is your Song of the week? Bad at love by Halsey- Sometimes I just randomly start singing it.
7. What is the dumbest movie you've ever seen?  It's a show called Super Natural. It just doesn't seem real and looks too fake.
8. What do you dip a chicken nugget in? Honey Mustard
9. What is your top 3 favorite foods? My dad's curry, Mac'n Cheese, and pomegranate.
10. What food do you dislike and why? I really dislike fish sometimes, just because of the bones that are in it. Gross!
11. What movies could you watch over and over and still love? Surfer Soul- Although it's kinda sad and cheesy.
12. What time do you usually go to sleep every night? 11PM
13. When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween? List what you remember. I think, one time I went as a bee but I honestly don't really remember.
14. Do you sing in the car? Hell yea!
15. What do you want for Christmas this year? Spending time with my family.
16. What did you want to be when you were a kid? I'm pretty sure I wanted to be a doctor which I still want.
17. Do you believe in ghosts? Have you ever seen one? Nah, this ain't real.
18. Who would you like to see in concert? Dua Lipa, and Macklemore!!
19. What was the last concert you saw? I can't really remember! Bruno Mars?
20. Can you swim? Yes.
21. Ever won a contest? If so, for what? Once I won a karate contest when I was 7 years old. I got a big golden medal.
22. Who was your first crush? I think his name was Adrian, it was in like second grade!
23. If you were an animal, what would you be? Why? A bird so I could fly and land where I wanted. It would feel so free!
24. Do you miss anyone right now?  Who?
 I miss my family all the time - they are in Germany, and I miss hanging out with them.
25. What's a weird habit or phobia of yours? I'm really afraid of spiders. If it's big enough and it crawls over the ground towards me I literally start crying.
26. What was your first stuffed animal && it's name? I don't remember any stuffed animals, but I had a had a hamster named Pancake.
27. What was your favorite TV show when you were a kid? Kim Possible.
28. If you could live in any time period, when would it be and why? I would definitely travel to the future. Just because I want to know where everybody (friends, and family) ends up.
29. What are the two most important for you? Love, fame, money, or power? Love and the power to control my own life.
30. What did you do for your last birthday? My bff and me went out! My mom gave us the night free, so much fun!
I picked this Avatar trying to get as close to my physical appearance as possible. Well, it didn't really work out mostly because this program doesn't have the choice to add freckles.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to become an exchange student

Story Time

Travel interview