A-Z about me

A- I love adventures
B- I have blonde hair
C- Clarisse is my best friend
D- My host family's last name is Donabauer
E- English is my second language
F- I really love my friends
G- German is my first language
H- I like the Hungergame movies
I- I prefer my water with ice
J- I have a brother named Josh
K- I always lose my keys
L- People tell me I'm lively
M- I'm addicted to music
N- I love nailpolish
O- I'm in love with the ocean
P- I play the piano
Q- I've been to Quarry cinema
R- I go to Rocori but only for one year
S- Selfish people make me mad
T- I've never played tennis
U- I like riding underground trains
V- I really enjoy eating vegetables
W- I jaywalk a lot
X- My little brother plays the Xylophone
Y- I totally enjoy being young& free
Z- I don't like zip hoodies

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to become an exchange student

Story Time

Travel interview