Story Time

Hello everybody! It's been a while but now I'm back and today it's story time. So, lean back and enjoy!


It's July 5th and summer break has been amazing so far. The 13 hour drive with the old, rusty van to Colorado last week was exhausting. Exhausting because of switching back and forth driving between my best friend and me so both of us could rest, even sleep a little, because of the unbearable heat that broke us in sweat since the van doesn't have an AC, and of the time that literally passed by with seconds feeling like minutes. However, here we go being at one of the most amazing festivals over July 4th! Last night was amazing. We partied until midnight and then started igniting all different kinds of fireworks. At the entire thing were probably around 1000 people which basically means we had around 5000 fireworks in all. Well, at one point in the morning people started going to bed, and I'm not gonna lie, I barely remember anything from that. As you can see in the picture above I obviously didn't and probably couldn't finish my mission with putting up the tent I was supposed to sleep in. Well, I mean at least I had a night right under the sky, I might have watched the stars slowly disappearing while the sky was turning pink because of the sun rising. Who knows?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to become an exchange student

Travel interview